Travel, Automotive Repair, and/or Telephone Solicitation

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Any person engaging in the selling of travel, automotive repair and/or telephone solicitation starting or changing ownership of a business must provide a copy of a current certificate from the State of Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services prior to obtaining an Business Tax Receipt.