Restaurants & Public Lodging

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Any new restaurant or public lodging facility starting or changing ownership of a business is required to provide a temporary "receipt for license" from the State of Florida Division of Hotels & Restaurants prior to obtaining an Business Tax Receipt.